Friday 17 December 2010

Roll on 2011











































Hello my beautiful people :)


I have not posted a blog in a while , these past couple of months have been extremely hectic. So much has gone on, good and bad. But hey , that's life for you. Fastly approaching 2011, 'let's out a big yay' lol. 2010 has been a crazy year for me, in terms of Finding the right job, Financial security, Faith , Health ,Relationships and even Friendships. But I am glad to say , Iam so grateful the Lord has seen me through it. In a strange way, I am glad that I experienced the high's and lows this year because it has made me such a stronger individual that has come to believe that never ever put your faith in man . The Lord is our reedeemer and mostly importantly are protector and he will see us through the good and bad. Which is extremely comforting when your going through so much heartache in life .
So roll on 2011......
At the beginning of a new year, I have always been extremely optimistic,phrases such as 'this year is going to be my year' or 'new year , new beginning'. A person that is fiercely ambitious, I had so much I wanted to accomplish in 2010, so yes I am disappointed in myself that all my plans were not accomplished. Its time I stop saying, 'I'll do this and I'll do that' and actually do it. Again, I have so much I want to do in 2011 lol and yes by the Grace of God and all my strength and determination , I will make it and push through. I have completed a vision board with my aspirations and dreams , and a good friend suggested I should write up a plan of what I want to achieve. I am excited and slightly apprehensive , but lets see what 2011 has in store for me.......


No comments:

Post a Comment