Tuesday 9 August 2011

It's been a while

Hello Beautiful people,

I know its been a minute, I have not blogged for ages. So much has gone on this year and I can't believe we are already in August, how crazy is that!! At the beginning of the year I listed some goals and aspirations, my motto was 'go hard or go home'. To me, the term 'go hard or go home' means, giving it your all, whether it's blood, sweat and tears(okay maybe not the blood). Putting 150% into whatever goal you want to achieve, or you can simply just go home. I wrote about eleven goals and I am pleased to say, I have achieved about four. Okay , I have about seven more to achieve, but I will still give myself a pat on the back. Some of the goals I have achieved is, buying my first car (good times!!) . Started my acting lessons again and most importantly developing a conventant with God, which has been a tremendous and positive journey. The year is not over and I am hoping to achieve some more of my goals. I do hope you enjoy my posts , peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment